Orly Shani is adding fluff and fun to our home décor.
- Faux flokati fabric
- Upholstered bench
- Staple gun
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
To Create the Stapled Version:
- Remove the seat of the bench from underneath with a screwdriver.
- Place the fabric good side down on your work surface then place the bench top face down on top.
- Cut an oversized piece of fabric to the shape of the bench seat.
- Attach the fabric with staples, fold the corners and edges up. Pull taut before each staple.
- Trim any excess fabric.
- Reattach the seat to the bench then enjoy!
To Create the Glued Version:
- Place the fabric over the bench seat and trim to the appropriate size to cover the upholstered top completely.
- Glue the edges down to the side of the bench, fold the corners and glue to secure.
- Fluff the nap of the faux flokati down over the edge then enjoy!