Paige Hemmis has a fun and creative DIY.
- Shadow box
- Foam core
- Hot glue
DIY Shadow Box - Home & Family
1. Cut felt to fit the shadow box.
2. Use hot glue to attach the felt inside.
3. Arrange your items how you would like it to fit in the box.
4. Use form core to make specific items pop out from the surface of the box.
5. Use hot glue to attach the foam core and items to desired area.
6. Seal box.
7. Paint the box desired color.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page