Materials for Anti-Aging Serum
- Jojoba oil
- Rosehip oil
- Carrot seed oil
- Myrrh/frankincense essential oil
- Clary sage essential oil
Materials for Under Eye Serum
- Light roast ground coffee
- Sweet almond oil
- German chamomile essential oil
- Cheese cloth
- Avocado oil
Materials for Eyelash/Eyebrow Serum
- Castor Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
- Rosemary Essential oil
Directions for Anti-Aging Serum
1. Combine 3 Tbsp. jojoba oil, 2 Tbsp, rosehip oil, 2 drops carrot seed oil, 3 drops myrrh/frankincense essential oil, 2 drops clary sage essential oil.
2. Mix well then transfer to glass bottle with dropper.
3. Store in cool/dark place.
4. Apply every 4 – 5 days.
Directions for Under Eye Serum
1. Combine ½ cup light roast ground coffee with one cup of sweet almond oil or enough until all of the coffee is submerged in oil. Add 1 or 2 drops of German chamomile essential oil.
2. Allow to sit in dark/cool place for 4 days.
3. Strain the oil from the coffee using a cheesecloth.
4. Add 2 Tbsp. of avocado oil into strained caffeine infused almond oil.
5. Place in bottle with dropper or roller.
6. Apply every 3 -4 days.
Directions for Eyelash/Eyebrow Serum
1. Combine equal parts castor oil and Vitamin E oil. Add 2 – 3 drops of rosemary essential oil.
2. Transfer to clean mascara tube or glass bottle.
3. Apply nightly (You only need to apply a small amount.).