Materials for Dream Journal
- Scrapbook paper
- White printer paper; could also use any other color paper you like
- Hole punch
- Ribbon, twine, or anything similar to hold the paper together
Materials for Monogram Yoga Mat
- Yoga mat
- Monogram stencil
- Paint or permanent marker
- Stencil sponge
Directions to Dream Journal
1. Cut the journal to the desired size and cut the paper for the inside so that it is smaller in size by at least a 1/4-1/2 inch.
2. The paper in the center of the journal needs to be long enough to be folded in half to create the "book" appearance.
3. Punch a hole towards the top of the "book" and towards the bottom of the "book" note: if you are using a lot of paper in the center, you may need to do this separately.
4. Place the papers together and tie the ribbon/twine through the two circles to secure the book together.
5. Add any kind of inspirational quote in the front and/or throughout the book for an added touch
Directions for Monogram Yoga Mats
1. Place the monogram on the yoga mat; if it doesn't have a sticky backing it can be held on with painters’ tape.
2. Using a permanent marker, simply trace the stencil with the marker and fill in.
3. Allow to dry completely