Make your own dream journal and personal monogram yoga mat.
Health & Beauty
- Scrapbook paper
- White printer paper; could also use any other color paper you like
- Hole punch
- Ribbon, twine, or anything similar to hold the paper together
Monogram Yoga Mat:
- Yoga mat
- Monogram stencil
- Paint or permanent marker
- Stencil sponge
- Cut the journal to the desired size and cut the paper for the inside so that it is smaller in size by at least a 1/4-1/2 inch.
- The paper in the center of the journal needs to be long enough to be folded in half to create the "book" appearance.
- Punch a hole towards the top of the "book" and towards the bottom of the "book" note: if you are using a lot of paper in the center, you may need to do this separately.
- Place the papers together and tie the ribbon/twine through the two circles to secure the book together.
- Add any kind of inspirational quote in the front and/or throughout the book for an added touch
Monogram Yoga Mats:
- Place the monogram on the yoga mat; if it doesn't have a sticky backing it can be held on with painters’ tape.
- Using a permanent marker, simply trace the stencil with the marker and fill in.
- Allow to dry completely