- Fabric glue
- Velcro strips
- Fabric patch
- Embellishments/decorations of your choosing
1. Take your velcro strips, measure against apron pockets, cut velcro strips to match the perimeter of the pocket (note: leave 1/8 inch along the pocket border and know that you’ll need 2 sets of the same cut velcro strips)
2. Using hot glue, glue your pre-cut velcro strips along the perimeter of the apron pocket
3. Take your fabric patch (note: patch should start off a bit larger than apron pocket) and press along apron pocket, cut along the edges so it mirrors the size and shape of the pocket
4. Hot glue a 2nd set of pre-cut velcro strips to your fabric pocket cut out
5. Decorate however you want!
6. Press pocket onto apron and you’re all set!