Ken Wingard is celebrating the premiere of Hallmark Channel's Original Series, "When Calls the Heart" with this DIY.
- Craft wood
- Ceiling light fixture
- Electrical Cord
- Metal grill
- Utility knife
- Wire snips
- Electrical cord/lighting kit
DIY School House Night Light - Home & Family
1. Draw out schoolhouse shapes and cut with utility knife or saw.
2. Glue pieces together to create school.
4. Cut grill with wire snips and glue inside window.
5. Attach electrical cord to fixture as per instructions.
6. Attach fixture to wood plaque.
7. Set school over fixture.
Download Ken Wingard's Template #1
Download Ken Wingard's Template #2
Download Ken Wingard's Template #3Get more information about this episode >>