- Additional fabric of choice
- Sewing Machine
- Rings/Clip attachments
1. Lay out different scarves and pieces of fabric.
2. Pin different fabric together.
3. Cut any excess fabric.
4. Perform a French seam (Orly shows how to create a clean finish on both sides of curtains).
5. Give yourself a small seam allowance on the edge of the scarf.
6. Press the scarf with an iron on the ironing board.
7. Flip the scarves in order to sew the 2 sides together.
8. Use the iron again to make sure the fabric is flat.
9. You will now have a clean hem on both sides of the scarves.
10. Sew together remaining scarves to create your full curtain.
11. Run one final hem on the edge of curtain for a clean finish to the edges.
12. Use rings with clip attachments to easily hang from a rod.