Maria Provenzano is airing out Santa’s laundry with her adorable DIY that turns Santa and Mrs. Claus’ clothes into the cutest holiday décor.
- Felt in red, white, black and yellow
- Puff paint in red, black and gold
- Chalk or fabric marker
- Fabric scissors
- Miniature clothespins
- Command hooks or desired hanging hardware
- Draw out the clothes onto felt, fold in half for symmetry then cut each garment out.
- Draw then cut out any decorative details like white cuffs or black belt with a gold buckle.
- Glue the decorative elements on.
- Add any puff paint details desired like buttons or dots.
- Allow the puff paint to dry for 24 hours.
- Arrange the garments then pin them to the twine with miniature clothespins.
Hang as desired and enjoy!