Ali Fedotowsky-Manno has a DIY that will help kids keep an eye on Santa.
- Paper towel roll
- Red felt
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- X-Acto Knife
- Black glitter craft foam
- Gold glitter craft foam
- White faux fur
- Rope, string, or yarn
1. Use an X-acto knife to cut paper towel roll in half (should be two equal sizes)
2. Cut the red felt to fit the length of the rolls
3. Wrap the felt around the roll and secure with hot glue
4. Cut faux fur strips, 2 inches wide and length of paper roll
5. Attach with hot glue
6. 2 inches wide and length of paper roll, attach with hot glue
7. Cut craft foam strip 1 inch wide for santa’s belt
8. Glue santa belts to rolls with hot glue
9. Cut out belt buckle from craft foam and attach with hot glue
10. Glue binoculars together with a line of heavy glue from the belt to the top of the roll and press together.
11. Cut rope, string, or yarn and hot glue each end to binocular interior.