Orly Shani is taking red pillows and turning them into fun holiday-themed DIY.
- Red pillows (round and/or square)
- white fur
- black pleather
- belt buckles
1) Take the white fur trim, down the center. Fabric glue works fine for this. Glue 3 buttons onto the white fur strip. Used plain black for Santa, & crystal for Mrs. Claus.
2) Then you cut the belt approx 4" wide and as long as you need for your belt.
3) Hook the belt around the pillow (pull tight for Mrs. Clause so it creates a waist)
4) Then you can sew it together or glue it so that it won't come apart. Done!