- Shutters (or any wood material you would like to use)
- Picture Frame
- Miscellaneous drawer pulls (or cabinet knobs)
- Drill bit (just a bit bigger than the screws that come with the drawer pulls)
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
1. Take the wood and layout where you would like to hang your knobs. Keep in mind that you will want a place to hold longer necklaces, and shorter bracelets.
2. Take your drill and drill holes in the wood where you’ve chosen.
3. Attach the knobs by putting the knob on the front side of the wood, and the screw on the back side of the wood. Screw in knob until it is tight on the wood.
4. For the frame, remove the glass that comes with an 8x10 picture frame. You will not need the glass.
5. Take the back of frame and add material to it with a glue gun. It’s best to use a jute, burlap
or help that has holes in the fabric. This will allow you to attach S-hooks to the fabric that will hold extra jewelry.
6. Add any S-hooks that you would like.
7. Voila! Hang your jewelry WITHOUT getting it tangled!
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page