1. Pull the petals off of your fresh cut roses and lightly wash them in lukewarm water (this will help rid the petals of any pesticides or bugs if they are freshly cut from the garden).
2. Line the bottom of your stock pot with rose petals.
3. Pour distilled water to the level of the roses, but do not add any more than that. Too much water will dilute the rosewater.
4. Simmer on the lowest setting of your oven for about 20 minutes, or until your roses lose their color.
5. Strain the roses out of the rose water and store in a jar or airtight container and store in a cool place. Use this on your face, body, hair, lotion, or anywhere!