1. If you would like to paint or stain your tray, now is the time to do it. Paint or stain then set aside to dry.
2. Next add polyurethane. Either spray it on or roll it on. Allow to dry.
3. Turn the tray upside down. Add the caster wheels to all four corners using the hardware provided.
4. Add your drawer pulls to either the sides or the top of your boot rack.
5. Take your drill and drill bit and make several holes through the bottom. This will allow water to run out of the tray and onto the ground.
PRO TIP: If your porch tends to lean one way or have any slope, make sure your holes land at the bottom of that slope.
6. Add any additional décor to your boot rack if you would like.
7. Set your boot rack by the front or back door, add your snowy boots and enjoy!