Maria Provenzano’s DIY Rolling Pin Apron Holder will have bakers in your life smiling.
- Wooden rolling pins
- Floral temporary tattoos
- Ribbon with finished edges
- Eye hooks
- Cup hooks
- Drill with bits to width of shaft of each type of hook
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Vinyl sticker letters
- If desired, apply the floral tattoos to the rolling pin with water according to the instructions.
- Attach the eyehooks. Measure then mark their placement, drill a pilot hole for each then screw them in. PRO TIP: the drill bit should be the same size as the shaft, not the thread of the hooks.
- Attach the cup hooks. Measure then mark their placement, drill a pilot hole for each then screw them in.
- Tie the ribbon on then knot tightly to secure.
- If desired customize with letters to identify whose hook is whose.
- Hang and enjoy!