- Plastic Bags
- Parchment Paper
- Sewing Machine
- Rotary Blade (if available)
1. Cut bags open
2. Place the bag in-between two pieces of parchment paper
3. Iron the bags, which will shrink and fuse them together
4. Repeat the process with two or six bags depending on thickness of plastic
5. Now combine the ironed plastic together fusing multiple pieces into one
6. Now sew your bag as desired
For the Scraps and Letters
Use a rotary blade or scissors to cut them out of one sheet of your fused plastic.
Place them on your bag, in-between parchment paper, and iron to fuse them to the bag.