- Tea, Soup and Tuna Tins
- Goo Be Gone
- Plastic Spatula or scraper
- Spray Chalk paint
- Paint for stencils/lettering
- Chalk , Chalk Marker/pen as needed
- Stencil sponge brush
- Knobs to tins ( optional)
1. Soup can and tuna can wrappers come off easier than tea tins, but the prep is similar. You will need to peel and soak tins for about 10-30 minutes depending in warm soapy water. Peel off residue with a fine tip plastic spatula. Dry off. Coat cans with Goo be Gone for about 5 minutes and then scrape off excess glue.
2. Chalk spray paint (or Matte) is better than paint brushing (I learned the hard way).
3. Spray 2 coats. Let dry for …..
- Using Stencils with Chalk Paint or Chalk marker , write Scissors, Forks, Knives, etc.
4. For tuna cans just take off wrapper and add thread all the way around the can using hot glue. Add candle.