Directions for White Faux Snow Reindeer Steps:
1. Place smaller vase into larger vase.
2. Fill area between bigger vase and smaller vase with faux snow.
3. Attach antlers by taping to each side, then secure them in place by wrapping twine around the top of the vase.
4. To create ears, draw shape into foam paper, cut out. Make slit at bottom of ears and glue together, making them look 3D. Glue onto antlers.
5. To create the eyes, draw shape onto foam paper and cut out. Glue eyes into place. Next, glue pom pom nose onto vase. Add flowers to smaller vase.
Directions for Brown Reindeer Steps:
1. Spray paint vase (you might need to do multiple coats).
2. Let dry for one hour.
3. Add foam to inside of vase, then slip in antlers.
4. Attach ears to antlers.
5. Add flowers and push them into foam.
6. Glue on eyes and nose.