- Family Size Cereal Boxes
- Milk cartons, broth cartons
- Glue gun
- Spray adhesive
- Craft tape
- Scrapbook paper or Construction paper
For the paper tray:
1. Cut off the top flaps of a family size cereal box with heavy duty scissors.
2. Stack boxes on top of each other, secure together with hot glue.
3. Using spray adhesive, attach scrapbook paper or construction paper on all sides to cover the cereal box.
4. Attach thin strips of craft tape around the edges.
For the Pencil/Crayon holder:
1. Using a milk carton or broth carton, measure and draw lines to make a slanted box. From
2. From the top corner of the box, create a diagonal line on each side. Make the front lower than the back. Cut out tops of boxes according to diagonal lines.
3. Attach scrapbook paper/construction paper with spray adhesive, add craft tape for accents around the edges.
4. Cut additional boxes down to 4-5 inches to make additional trays to add on to the organizer.
5. Fill with paper and supplies.