- Transfer paper
- Linen towel
- Liquid dye
- Paint brush
1. Print your recipe onto fabric transfer paper. Be sure to invert your lettering/recipe card before pressing print in order to read it correctly after transferring!
2. The surface must be flat to receive the fabric transfer.
3. Once you find yourself a flat space measure the center point of the towel & make sure the print is going where you want it. Also use the ruler to make sure the lines are straight.
4. Then iron on the fabric transfer paper directly onto the towel.
5. Once that has set up take a little fabric dye and dye the edges so it has a dyed border. You can do this by just taking a paint brush & brushing the sides of the towel, it will naturally bleed in & give it a cute rough edge look. If you have splotches on your recipe card you can even flick some of the dye onto the towel to match the card
6. Let dry & ta da!