Matt Iseman has a stylish and sleek DIY to help you store your liquor.
- Carbon Paper
- Plexi Glass
- Card Stock
- Glue Gun
1. Print out “Sands” logo onto carbon paper.
2. Use pencil to trace logo over the plywood.
3. Trace over piece of glass in the bottom right-hand corner to create the marquee sign.
4. Measure 2.5” from the side.
5. Use a jigsaw to outline the “Sands” letters.
6. Put smooth side down of the plexi glass on the backside of the “Sands” cabinet doors.
7. Glue frame onto the open marquee sign in the bottom right-hand corner.
8. Insert marquee names inside of the frame by using card stock.
9. Light inside of cabinet to great a glow to your liquor cabinet.