Materials for PVC Pegboard
- ½” PVC Pipe
Materials for PVC Bucket
- 5-Gallon PVC Bucket
- Saw or utility knife
Directions for Pegboard
1. Measure your space to determine lengths of 2x4s and 1x2s and amount needed.
2. Space out 2x4s evenly and screw to 1x2s.
3. Use 7/8” drill bit to create holes for ½” PVC. Space them apart 10-12 inches. (Tip: Tape off the drill for a visual to ensure that each hole is the same depth)
4. Cut your ½” PVC pegs (recommended approx. 7”)
5. Add shelves on top of pegs where desired.
Directions for PVC Bucket
1. Cut 5-gallon bucket in half
2. Configure on wall and/or door, leaving 2-3 feet between the top and bottom half.