- Push lights of different sizes (9 total) Cost is $1 each
- Craft acrylic paint of various colors
- Black paint for (border)
- Latex gloves (for finger painting)
- Various painting brushes
- Mounting tape
- Photos of planets in the solar system
- Simply paint the push lights to look like planets in the solar system
- Use the black paint to paint the border and make the light really pop
- For more kid friendly paint, use tempera paint instead of acrylic
- Leave some of the white light exposed as accents
- Dab the paint to create different textures and try swirling it as well
- There are no mistakes, just have fun!
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.