- Baling wire
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue and glue sticks or Fabri-Tac
- Optional: Paint or Metallic Rub
1. If desired, paint your stool and add metallic rub first. Allow to dry completely.
2. To create the tufted ridges of the pumpkin stool put your pillow on top and tie yarn all the way around the pillow and the seat of your stool in sections. Tie off each knot underneath the seat of the stool.
*You should end up with 8 “ridges” of your pumpkin. *
To create the leaf and tendrils
1. Fold over a piece of felt and cut the shape of a leaf, to create two pieces. Glue these together around the edges except an inch where the stem of your leaf would be.
2. Feed a piece of baling wire into the opening of your leaf.
3. Cut a long strip of felt about 3” wide and place baling wire the same length in the center.
4. Fold the felt over to cover the baling wire and glue to secure.
5. Roll the felt onto itself one more time and secure seam with glue.
6. Twist the tendril to curl it.
7. Glue the leaf to the end of your tendril.
8. Weave it through one of the strands of yarn securing the pillow to the stool.