- Artificial pumpkins
- Terracotta pot
- Parachute cord
- Spray paint
- Hot glue
- Spray Foam
- Wax paper
- Craft foam
- Wooden dowel pins
- Acrylic paint
- Pull Saw
1. The first thing you’re going to want to create is your waffle cone. Take your terracotta pot & paint it a medium brown.
2. Then, to create the lattice waffle cone designs, you’re going to take parachute cord & attach it with hot glue.
3. Then take a lighter tan color & highlighted between the cord lines to really give the cone some definition.
4. While that is all drying it’s time to move on to your pumpkin ice cream scoops.
5. You’re going to cut your stems off using Xató knife, you can even use your kitchen paring knife, whatever works.
6. Take your pumpkin & place on wax paper to protect surface from spray foam. Take your spray foam & lightly start to spray the base of your pumpkin. You want to start off lightly because it will expand as it sits.
7. Do this for the first 2 pumpkins. When you get to the 3rd pumpkin (the top pumpkin) you’re going to overturn it so the stem side is down. This way you have a clean round top to your ice cream.
8. Paint whichever color flavor you desire.
9. Let dry, recommended drying time is about 3 hours.
10. Once dry you need to stack them, just glue them together with hot glue.
11. To create the chocolate chips to cut up dark craft foam into chip pieces, attach with hot glue.
12. To create the sprinkles, take wooden dowel pins & paint them all different sprinkle colors, attach with hot glue.
13. To create the hot fudge, just take a brown paint, lightly pour it on top & let it drip down
14. Ta Da!