- Artwork (either drawn yourself and scanned into the computer OR use an image app)
- Silk Fabric Paper
1. Insert silk fabric paper into the paper tray of printer.
2. Scan or upload your artwork into the computer.
3. Print on to fabric paper.
4. Let the ink on paper dry before peeling back fabric paper to reveal your silk pocket square.
5. If you’d like to change the color, dye the fabric after you have printed artwork and it’s fully dried.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page