Shirley Bovshow is getting you in the holiday spirit by showing you how to make your own ornaments.
- ½ cup Cornstarch
- 1 cup Baking soda
- ¾ cup Water
- Cookie Cutter
- Pearl white paint (optional)
- Floral or craft glue
- Mod Podge
Pressed Flower Ornaments - Home & Family
1) Mix cornstarch, baking soda, and water together in a saucepan over medium heat until it’s thick.
2) Roll out dough
3) Use a cookie cutter to punch out shape
4) Also punch a little hole to string through to hang on tree
5) Paint your “whit dough” with a pearl white paint for a nice finish (optional)
6) Dip dried flower into a light, floral or craft glue
7) Gently press flower onto ornament
8) Add a top coat of Mod Podge to seal
9) Leave out to dry
10) Tie on your string & then hang!
11) Enjoy your ornament!
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more from Shirley at EdenMakers.com