- Pine Board, 6 ft. of 1x12
- ½ Round Hanging Basket
- Jig Saw
- Dinner Plate
- Screws (3)
- White Paint
- Paint Brush
1. Cut bunny ears out of paper.
2. Tape to the end of plywood plank.
3. Place a dinner plate at bottom of ears (this will be the head).
4. Trace head and ears.
5. Move plate down to create shoulders and trace.
6. Cut out using a jigsaw.
7. Cut off 12 inches from bottom of plank.
8. Sand board.
9. Water down white paint and use it to paint bunny, giving it a white wash effect.
10. Attach 12 inch squares to base using 3 screws.
11. Plant bulbs in your hanging basket.
12. Hang basket from hook attached to wood board.