Ken Wingard is celebrating Easter with this springtime DIY.
DIY Porch Bunny Planters
- Pine Board, 6 ft. of 1x12
- ½ Round Hanging Basket
- Jig Saw
- Dinner Plate
- Screws (3)
- White Paint
- Paint Brush
- Cut bunny ears out of paper.
- Tape to the end of plywood plank.
- Place a dinner plate at bottom of ears (this will be the head).
- Trace head and ears.
- Move plate down to create shoulders and trace.
- Cut out using a jigsaw.
- Cut off 12 inches from bottom of plank.
- Sand board.
- Water down white paint and use it to paint bunny, giving it a white wash effect.
- Attach 12 inch squares to base using 3 screws.
- Plant bulbs in your hanging basket.
- Hang basket from hook attached to wood board.