1. Use a circular saw to cut the wooden planks to the height of your table, you can also have them cut at the hardware store. Do this for each table. Have other pieces cut to the width of the side of the table they’re meant for so that they can be attached at varying angles.
2. Now it’s time to create the wooden panels that each cover a side of the table. Place two of the wooden pieces cut to the height of the table down and spread them apart to the width of the side of the table the panel will cover. Use hot glue to attach the shorter wood pieces at varying angles horizontally on the boards.
PRO TIP: This will be the back side so don’t worry if it looks a little messy.
3. Repeat step 2 to create three panels that cover the front and both sides of each table.
4. Attach the velcro roll to the wooden panels where they will make contact with the table, peel the other side of the backing off then attach the panels to the sides of the table.
5. Add wording to your craft signs with paint and a paintbrush. Set aside to dry. If you want to use stickers or another method, go ahead and do so.
6. Set your ladder up in between the two tables. Attach cup hooks to the sides of the ladder and the top.
7. Hang the jute rope off of the hooks at the top and tape them to the back sides of the table to create the rope swags that frame the popcorn bar.
8. Tie some of the leather lacing through the hole of each scoop and tie a knot, secure with glue if desired.
9. Hang the scoops of the side of the ladder for easy self-service.
10. Place the apple baskets in the ladder. Hot glue them into the steps of the ladder. You can also nail them in place if you don’t want to use glue.
11. Line the baskets with parchment paper and fill them with popcorn!
12. Use upholstery tacks to hang the signs in desired position.
13. Place the drinks, bowls for popcorn and other goodies. Enjoy!