1. Set up tomato cage upside down. Bring the legs of the cage together and tie with a rubber band. (Note: because you have the cage upside down, the legs will be on top)
2. Follow the directions on your honeycomb tissue paper balls to assemble.
3. Cut the string loop attached the honeycomb balls in half, and use it to tie the balls to the cage.
4. Continue to attach the honeycomb balls to the cage, filling as much as you can. (Note: Use large sized honeycomb balls until you are halfway up the tree. This will help fill it out much more easily.)
5. Once you can’t attach anymore honeycomb balls by tying, take the small honeycomb balls and attach to fill in small spaces with hot glue.
6. Wherever you have remaining open space, attach decorative balls with wire. The different materials will create a “pop” effect and really bring the tree to life.
7. Top with a star tree topper.