Ken Wingard is making art inspired by Jackson Pollack.
- Water Bottle
- Paint Brushes, Sticks, Etc
DIY Pollock Art - Home & Family
1) Put your paint into water bottles. For a more water-color look, add water to your paint.
2) Poke a small hole into the cap of your water bottles, allowing a about a pen-sized opening.
3) Turn yoru water bottles over and spray paint, as desired, onto your canvas.
4) Also use paint brushes and sticks and anything else you would like, just as Justin Pollack did.
5) Repeat with as many water-color bottles as desired.