1. Cut petal shapes out of crepe paper.
2. Pro tip: Vary size and shade for more interest!
3. Pro tip: cut lengthwise with grain of crepe paper.
4. Create berry stamen by wrapping a small piece of cotton or tissue paper in gold crepe paper. Glue to floral wire, and secure with floral tape.
5. Wrap petal around floral wire and secure with hot glue.
6. Pro tip: shape petals with your fingers to give them curve.
7. Repeat with rest of petals.
8. Wrap wire around brass hoop and secure flower with hot glue.
9. Add leaves or other flowers to finish.