Ken Wingard's Wreath DIY inspired by a craft workshop at the Hallmark Headquarters in Kansas City.
- Crepe paper (red, green, gold)
- Brass hoop
- Hot glue gun (low temp)
- Green floral wire
- Green floral tape
Union Hill Studio Visit & DIY Poinsettia Hoop Wreath - Home & Family
1. Cut petal shapes out of crepe paper.
2. Pro tip: Vary size and shade for more interest!
3. Pro tip: cut lengthwise with grain of crepe paper.
4. Create berry stamen by wrapping a small piece of cotton or tissue paper in gold crepe paper. Glue to floral wire, and secure with floral tape.
5. Wrap petal around floral wire and secure with hot glue.
6. Pro tip: shape petals with your fingers to give them curve.
7. Repeat with rest of petals.
8. Wrap wire around brass hoop and secure flower with hot glue.
9. Add leaves or other flowers to finish.