Orly Shani is helping you stay in style with these fashionable scarves.
- Fabric scissors
- Sewing machine
- Measuring tape
DIY Pocket Scarves - Home & Family
1. Cut your fabric in half. Your piece should be about 10 inches wide and 60 inches long.
2. Cut desired length.
3. Make sure to save extra material for pockets.
4. Add pins on right sides together.
5. Make sure to sew wrong sides together and then you will flip them inside out.
6. Cut an entirely separate pocket piece and sew that on.
7. Repeat on the other side of the scarf.
8. Sew it together only on the sides.