• Flour 2 cups
• Salt 1 cup • Coconut Oil 3 Tbsp • Crème of Tartar 2 Tbsp
• Boiling Water 2 cups • Sugar free gelatin 1 packet • Non-toxic Acrylic Paint (optional)
• Small Toys • Glitter • Essential Oils
- Mix Flour, Salt, and Crème of Tartar.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and add coconut oil (microwave oil for 25 seconds to liquefy).
- Fold until well blended.
- Mix boiling water with gelatin mix. Be sure to use sugarless gelatin, as your playdough will be fluffier and the gelatin with sugar can get sticky.
- Add gelatin mix to your dough. NOTE: You will not use all of your gelatin mix. You will use just enough to get your desired color of intensity. If you use too much, your dough will not solidify.
- OPTIONAL: Use non-toxic acrylic paint to get a more intense color.
- Add Essential Oils to fragrance your dough (optional).
- Once your dough is thoroughly mixed, set aside for 10 minutes. Your dough WILL be gooey at first; this is normal. It will firm up.
- Once your dough is firm, roll into balls.
- OPTIONAL: Place small toys or trinkets in the center of the dough ball as a surprise. You can also knead glitter into the dough for a sparkling effect.
- Store dough in plastic bags, glass jars, or plastic containers. KEEP MOIST!
For more Lifestyle by Tanya, visit
www.TanyaMemme.com and follow Tanya on Twitter