Ken Wingard serves up a beautiful wall gallery using plates.
- Disc plate wall hangers
- Plates with consistent design element (i.e., color or theme)
DIY Plate Wall - Home & Family
- Arrange your plates on a large work surface like your dining table or floor to figure out how many you will need and how you want it to look.
- Wet the backside of the disc hanger with water to activate the adhesive then stick it to the back of a plate, press on firmly. Repeat with each plate you are going to hang. Allow the glue to set overnight PRO TIP: These adhesive disc hangers are removable with warm water if you want to use the plates again.
- Mark the placement of each plate on the desired wall. Hold the plates up as necessary to help you map.
- Add a screw where you want each plate to hang.
- Hang each plate off of the disc hook on the desired screw and enjoy!