- Photo paper
- Clear packing tape
- X Acto knife
- Print out photos on photo paper.
- cover photos with clear packing tape on both the front and the back. start with the tape on the table to make the “lamination” process easier.
- Use scissors to get the outline of the photo.
- Then use an x acto knife to cut out the photo details.
- Attach yarn (with beads if desired) on the end of the hand by using a dab of glue.
For more Lifestyle by Tanya, visit www.TanyaMemme.com and follow Tanya on Twitter @Tanya_Memme!