- Springform pan
- Parchment paper or tin foil
- Bag of peppermint candies
- Line Springform pan with parchment paper or tin foil
- Lay peppermint candies on the bottom of pan and completely fill
- Bake pan in the oven for 5-8 minutes at 350 degrees
- Let pan cool completely before removing from pan
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.