Orly Shani is updating an ordinary pair of gloves and turning them into a fun DIY.
- Card stock
- Fabric Glue
DIY Knit Paw Gloves - Home & Family
1. Trace and/or mark hand on cardstock
2. Using the hand as your guide for the height and width, draw a paw print on the card stock.
3. Cut out pattern
4. Place pattern on desired fabric and cut out paw print (cut two, one for each hand/glove)
5. Try on glove and place pattern on glove to find desired location
6. Take off glove and place pattern on top of glove and begin to glue down
7. Let dry
8. Wear and enjoy!