- White or blue denim shorts
- Cherry Red Liquid RIT
- Blue Liquid RIT
- Squeeze bottle
- Large pot filled with water
- 1/2" silver star studs (optional)
1. Dampen your white shorts or jeans in water and wring dry.
2. Prepare your first pot by filling it half way with hot water and adding half a bottle of liquid red RIT. Stir to combine color then dip the bottom half of your shorts. Hold shorts in coloring for about 5 minutes if you want intense color. 3. Carefully Rinse bottom portion of shorts in water until water runs clear. 4. Prepare second pot of water with blue liquid RIT. Turn your shorts over and dip the top half of your shorts in the blue water. The color will take immediately. Hold for 5 minutes for more intense color. Remove from pot and carefully rinse till water runs clear. 5. Now check for any color spots you may have on the white portion of the shorts. If you see any color that splashed up you can fill a squeeze bottle with a little bleach and bleach out those spots. Rinse carefully and let dry. 6. If you want to add star studs simply press the studs into the denim wherever you want them placed and bend back the prongs. Hand wash.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.