Celebrate the red, white and blue with this patriotic DIY.
DIY Patriotic Floral Pallet
Fourth of July, Memorial Day
- Wood Board (1x4) 6 - 42”, 2 - 26”
- Wood Glue
- Measuring Tape
- Paint (Red, Blue, White)
- Star Stencil
- White, Faux Hydrangeas
- Super Glue
- Place your 42” wood boards down on the table horizontally.. Make sure they are all even and touching on all sides.
- Take your 26” wood board and lay on top of of the 42” boards vertically. Place it evenly on the left side of board. Mark the width of wood board with pencil. Repeat on the other side.
- Glue two 26” wood boards on the opposite side of the pencil mark with wood glue. Nail to secure. The frame of the pallet is now built.
- Measure one inch between first horizontal board between the next one. Use wood glue and nail to attach. Repeat for remaining boards.
- Begin to paint your flag’s pattern. Paint the top corner blue and the rest of the wood red. Allow paint to dry.
- Use a star stencil and paint on your stars with white paint and a sponge.
- Fill open space with white, faux hydrangeas. Secure with hot glue.
- To hang, screw in two eye hooks on the top of your pallet. Install your chain wherever you want pallet to hang from. Cut your two hanging chains to equal lengths. Loop eye hooks through chain to hang.