1. Remove the old sling chair fabric by cutting it loose.
2. Use that piece as a pattern for your new fabric.
3. Cut two identical pieces, adding in seam allowance.
4. Sew them face to face, ensuring that it is clean finished on all sides and the right side of the fabric shows from the front and the back.
5. Slide your sewn panel in through the chair and create a casing around the bar on the top and bottom of the chair.
6. Depending on the way the chair is constructed, the casing will either be hand sewn ON the chair, or sewn with the machine BEFORE it goes on.
Get more information about this episode >>