Hallmark artist Ellie Kim is making wedding decorations with a small collection of materials.
DIY Paper Flower Place Cards
Table Decor, Invitation
- Decorative Paper/Gift Wrap
- Cut three pieces for flower shape. The more pieces, the fuller the flower will be. Change up the petal shape for different floral looks.
- Curl the petals with a pen or pencil.
- Glue pieces together.
- Cut two pieces for the flower center. Can be any organic shape.
- Glue and overlap the pieces
- Create statemen piece by cutting a strip of paper and cut slits into the paper. Leave the bottom uncut for glue.
- Add a thin line of glue on the bottom and roll the strip along the bottom.
- Glue the entire piece to the center of the flower and fluff up all the pieces.
- Attach flower to place card or attach to favor boxes.
*Add ribbon, beads, leaves and extra foliage to accessorize