- Decorative Paper/Gift Wrap
1. Cut three pieces for flower shape. The more pieces, the fuller the flower will be. Change up the petal shape for different floral looks.
2. Curl the petals with a pen or pencil.
3. Glue pieces together
4. Cut two pieces for the flower center. Can be any organic shape.
5. Glue and overlap the pieces
6. Create stamen piece by cutting a strip of paper and cut slits into the paper. Leave the bottom uncut for glue.
7. Add a thin line of glue on the bottom and roll the strip along the bottom.
8. Glue the entire piece to the center of the flower and fluff up all the pieces.
9. Attach flower to place card or attach to favor boxes.
*Add ribbon, beads, leaves and extra foliage to accessorize