STEPS FOR OMBRE FINISH:
1. Select two colors of acrylic craft paint, one light one dark.
2. Paint the top portion of pallet ornament with the light paint
3. Mix a portion of the light and dark paint together and paint middle portion of ornament, blending into the lighter top.
4. Paint bottom portion with darker paint, and blend into the middle portion.
5. Let acrylic paint dry
6. Finish with diamond dust glitter spray paint in matching colors.
STEPS FOR WOOD STAIN FINISH:
1. Select two contrasting wood stains.
2. While wearing gloves, paint slats with wood stain, alternating colors.
3. Add at least one additional coat of stain
4. Allow ornament to fully dry before embellishing or hanging.
STEPS FOR GLITTERING GOLD FINISH:
1. Paint ornament with gold acrylic craft paint. Let fully dry.
2. Rub Metallic Lustre Wax Finish into wood using paint rag. Allow to fully dry.
3. Using hot glue, add embellishments to ornament.
STEPS FOR METAL TOPPER:
1. Using tin snips, cut rectangle with rounded edges out of rolled metal sheet – making sure it is slightly longer than you’d like finished topper to be.
2. Crinkle/fold rectangle to created corrugated tin look.
3. Using glue gun adhere metal topper to ornament.
4. Using tin snips cut a length of flat aluminum wire and bend to create a hook latch.
5. Hot glue aluminum wire to topper to create latch effect.