1. Measure the pallets to make sure they are the same size
2. Make sure to sand down pallets, remove splinters and reinforce the nail. (Pallets are built for function and not form).
3. Connect the two pallets together. If needed to reinforce the with 1x4 boards along the seam.
4. Attach the wide portion together so you get maximum sitting space
5. Take your 1x4 boards and attach with screws at ends, making sure the posts are 3” below the pallets (as they become the feet of the cabana).
6. Repeat on other side.
7. Attach 42” top of cabana. Attach back support 39 ½”
8. Paint, dry and enjoy!
1. Drape fabric over the center and down both sides of cabana until they reach the floor.
2. Create a corner fold (like wrapping paper on a gift box ) on all 4 sides and pin the fold.
3. Use Fabric glue or sew that fold.
4. Add cushions and pillows and enjoy.