1. Cut craft store appliques in desired design to make wings, eyebrows, tail.
2. Paint 2 coats of primer on all wood items, let dry.
3. Spray all wood pieces with hammered spray paint, let dry.
4. With a rag, apply Rub and Buff paste for desired metallic look.
5. Super glue mailbox to back plate, add wings, tail.
6. Glue appliques onto head to make the owl’s face.
7. Glue mailbox onto back plate; attach head and breast plate.
8. Glue hooks on the bottom to make the owl’s feet.
9. Add spray finish to seal. (Optional)
10. Let dry; hang in desired location.