- Plastic Bowls
- Plastic Margarita Glasses
- Large Plastic Ball
- Chrome Spray Paint
- Anodized Automotive Paint
- PVC Pipe or Shower Rings
- Large S-Hooks
1. Layout items to be used to for your ornament. Identify bottom piece.
2. Work from the bottom up and use superglue to connect elements for your ornament.
3. Create topper by supergluing ½ inch and ¼ inch pieces of PVC pipe, or plastic shower rings together. Glue topper to ornament. Allow glue to dry for 1- hour.
4. In a well-ventilated area, spray-paint entire ornament with chrome or silver paint. Allow to dry for 10 minutes.
5. Spray paint entire ornament (excluding the topper) with 3 to 4 coats of anodized automotive paint in your choice of color. Allow 10 minutes for drying between coats.
6. Once fully dry, slip S hook or craft-wire through the hole in the topper, and hang your ornament from your porch or your favorite tree!