A Christmas craft inspired by the Hallmark Channel movie "Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses."
DIY Oversize Mistletoe
- Paper lantern (or styrofoam ball)
- Large sheets of green paper in two different colors
- Small white pom poms for the berries
- Figure out the size of your largest leaves and cut out a handful of the larger size in both colors.
- Repeat with a medium-size and a smaller size.
- Attach the paper onto the styrofoam ball or paper lantern with hot glue starting with the longer ones at the bottom and working your way to the top with the medium and short making sure to use the different colors for dimension.
- Continue until the entire ball is covered.
- Add the white pom-poms as the berries with hot glue
- Add the ribbon at the top in the shape of a bow.
- Hang using yarn.