Stay organized and beautify your yard with these wine barrels.
DIY Outdoor Storage Planter
Outdoor Decor, Storage
- Wine barrel
- 24” Plywood round
- Staple gun
- Wood blocks
- Silk flowers
- Take your wood round & screw your handle to the middle of the wood round.
- Take the silk flowers of your choice, trim the stems down a little bit, then proceed to staple the flowers down to the wood round. Then keep some with stems on to get some height.
- Put as many as you’d like, the more the better though, this way it will really look like a flower planter.
- To keep the lid level, you’ll need to put support blocks on the top inside of the barrel.
- Use about 3-4 wood blocks & screw them in along the inside of the barrel.
- Store all of your garden supplies inside the barrel & you’re good to go!