- 13 pieces of 2x4 cut to size
- dog bed
- UV proof fabric, you can use Sunbrella or black out curtains
- Velcro strips
- Screw gun
- 3 pieces of 1x10 cut to size
- Measuring tape
1. Measure the dog bed appropriate to your breed of dog. This will allow you to adjust this DIY to fit your own personal specifications.
2. Lay out the 2x4 wood for the base of the structure
3. Add the 1x10 pieces on three sides of the structure at the bottom
4. Add the top structure made out of 2x4’s
5. Measure your roof structure
6. Cut your fabric to the size
7. Attach the Velcro to sides of the structure and to your fabric and drape it over the top. Securing it on the sides with Velcro.
8. Cut your dog bed in the structure and have your dog enjoy!