- Heart shaped cookie cutters (3-4 different sizes)
- Soy wax flakes/chips
- Dye chips
- Wicks with metal tabs
- Pouring Pot
- Cookie Sheet
- Wax or parchment paper
1. Boil a few inches of water in a pot.
2. Put wax chips/flakes into pour pot and place on top of boiling water.
3. Melt all the way down and then add wax dye chip and stir. Mix well.
4. Pour mixture on rimmed cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
5. Let the wax set. The wax should be soft but not jiggly.
6. Run cookie cutter under warm water to help cut shape more easily.
7. Cut out shapes and while the wax is still soft, poke a hole in the center with a toothpick where the wick will go.
8. Set dyed wax scraps aside and save for later.
9. Repeat process of melting white wax and instead of using a dye chip use scraps of the dyed wax. Add a small amount to start and then continue to add until desired color shade is reached.
10. Repeat pouring, setting, and cutting out shape. Poke hole in center with toothpick.
11. Use metal tabbed wick and begin stacking hearts with the largest and darkest color on bottom. Gradually go smaller and lighter.
12. Trim wick with scissors if necessary.
13. Place on dish or plate and enjoy!