- 24x36 white magnet board
- 5 wood floral rings
- 38 small round magnets
- Hot glue
- Chalk Paint in ring colors
1) Lay your rings out in the famous pattern divide one ring at top into 4 pieces, that will be your pattern for all five rings
2) Cut each ring into sections.
3) Paint each ring into appropriate color.
4) Once dry, glue two magnets to the back of each ring.
5) Have chalk handy and as your favorite competition ends the night, write in the winner or country and begin to assemble your flag.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page